The Hotel del Coronado is located on 28 oceanfront acres on Coronado Island. With a rich history as a backdrop, the hotel offers contemporary conveniences that include a secluded pool, several beachfront dining options, an award-winning spa, trendsetting shopping, and numerous recreational activities. There is something for everyone at this luxurious resort. Come visit us and find out for yourself why this famous landmark is consistently named one of the best places to stay. For more information go to www.hoteldel.com or call 619-435-6611.
Shops at the Del
The Hotel del Coronado is home to fifteen unique shops that offer fine jewelry, home decor, bath and spa products, toys and games, antiques, books, vintage souvenirs, and Del-inspired gifts. A Beach Village Host Concierge can make arrangements for a private shopping excursion for guests. For more information see Shops at the Del or call 619-522-8809.
- 1500 Ocean: The Del’s signature restaurant with beachfront setting offers seasonal dishes made from fresh local ingredients and exceptional wine list.
- Babcock & Story Bakery: Gourmet coffee, teas, pizza, sandwiches, salads and fresh baked goods. Open 24 hours.
- Babcock & Story Bar: Craft beer and classic cocktails, Angus burgers, smoked pork sliders, lobster bisque, seafood platters and beer-braised mussel frites.
- Boardwalk Café: Seasonal cafe by the sea has light breakfast and lunch, smoothies and cool treats.
- Cabana Bar: Seasonal bar adjacent to the beach has gourmet sandwiches, salads and tropical drinks.
- Eno Pizzeria & Wine Bar: Indoor dining features long tables for community-style seating and outdoor dining has fire pits. Neapolitan wood-fired pizzas and large wine selection.
- MooTime Creamery: Handcrafted ice cream, sherbet, and yogurt with waffle cones and lots of toppings.
- Sheerwater: Patio dining with views of the Pacific Ocean. Fresh local seafood, smoked meats and specialty barbecue sauces, Cole slaw, flatbreads, sandwiches and salads. Breakfast buffet has something for everyone.
- Splash Bar & Deli: Poolside restaurant offers gourmet sandwiches, light snacks and tropical drinks.
- Sunday Brunch in the Crown Room: Lavish offerings include seafood, sushi, regional and international delicacies, carving stations, paninis, and dessert bar. Bloody Mary bar, and mimosas.
- Sun Deck Bar & Grill: Full service bar and restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean, offering grilled items, salads and gourmet sandwiches. Fire pits available and weekly “Yappy Hour” for dogs.
- Sunset Bar: Fire pits, specialty drinks, appetizers and breathtaking sunsets.