Destination weddings can be planned with ease by following our tips for finding the best destination wedding locations and our etiquette guide for allowing your guests to enjoy Coronado Island. Check out our ideas for destination wedding venues, planners, and favors to make planning simple.
CORONADO PARKS & BEACHES
Permits are required for wedding ceremonies held on City of Coronado property, including all parks and beaches. For more information call 619-522-7300.
Popular Outdoor Locations for Weddings
- Centennial Park is on the bay side of Coronado with the San Diego Skyline in the background, adjacent to the Ferry Landing Marketplace.
- Coronado Central Beach is to the north of the Hotel del Coronado on Ocean Boulevard.
- Coronado South Beach is to the south of the Hotel del Coronado along Silver Strand Hwy 75.
- Spreckels Park is centrally located and features a picturesque gazebo where the ceremony may be held.
- Coronado Marriott Resort & Spa Weddings: Certified wedding planners and award-winning chefs create an extraordinary day that will long be remembered. Contact the wedding expert at 619-522-3004 or go to Marriott Weddings.
- Coronado Wedding Chapel by the Sea: Coronado’s first wedding chapel offers 4 distinctive wedding packages for up to 20 guests, 7 days a week, 11:00 a.m.to 6:30 p.m. For more information call 619-437-9188 or go to Wedding Chapel by the Sea.
- Hotel del Coronado: A fairytale setting with history, luxury, and beachfront accommodations to create the perfect place to begin your life together of happily ever after. For the wedding of your dreams call 619-522-8070 or go to Hotel del Coronado Weddings.
- Weddings by Loews Coronado Bay Resort: From intimate gazebo ceremonies to grand affairs contact Loews Resort wedding specialists at 619-424-4000 or go to Loews Weddings.
- Creative Affairs: Voted one of Southern California’s best wedding planners 2010–2011 by The Knot. For more information call Amanda McPhail at 993-0710 or go to Creative Affairs