Coronado Island offers several locations for Bayside dining, ranging from casual to elegant.
Coronado Bayside Grill offers a variety of menu items sure to satisfy any craving and spectacular views at every table. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. Opens daily at 5:30 a.m. For more information call 619-435-1740 or see www.coronadobayside.com.
The Coronado Loews Bay Resort is surrounded by spectacular views and has several restaurants to satisfy any customer. For more information call 619-424-4000.
- Cays Lounge: Sports bar at its finest with 9 LCD flat-screen TVs, views of the San Diego skyline and Coronado Bay, craft cocktails and beer, and outside seating with fire pits.
- Juice Therapy: All-natural, raw, made-to-order blends of juices and smoothies.
- La Cantina: Poolside bar offers mojitos, cheladas, margaritas, salads, and burgers.
- Market Restaurant: Breakfast, lunch or dinner in a unique setting with views of the marina and both indoor and outdoor seating, for individuals, families and groups.
- Market-To-Go: Full service coffee bar serving Starbucks Coffee, gourmet pastries, sandwiches, salads, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, Dylans Candies, soft drinks, wine and beer.
- Mistral: Global menu includes tapas-style small plates of Mediterranean dishes and seafood, while gazing out floor to ceiling windows to views of the Coronado Bay, sunsets, and the San Diego skyline. Expert service staff.
The Coronado Ferry Landing sits on San Diego Bay and offers spectacular panoramic views of downtown San Diego. There are several casual, elegant, and specialty items
- Candelas on the Bay, 619-435-4900
- Il Fornaio, 619-437-4911
- Peohe’s, 619-437-4474
Casual Dining and Specialty Items
- Burger King, 619-435-8707
- Choco Amore, 619-437-0345
- Cold Stone Creamery, 619-437-6919
- Coronado Coffee Co. at the Coronado Ferry Landing
- Lil’ Piggy’s Bar-B-Q, 619-522-0217
- Spiro’s Gyros, 619-435-1225
- Village Pizzeria Bayside, 619-437-0650